Hummingbird Perennial Plants
Hummingbirds typically are drawn to tubular-shaped flowers and those that provide large amounts of nectar. All the perennial hummingbird plants we offer are known to have one or more characteristics that will lure in hummingbirds. While flashy colors like red and orange are attractive to hummingbirds, hummingbirds will happily visit other flowers that provide an easy meal. They love Agastache (Hummingbird Mint) of any color and routinely visit the blooms of Aquilegia, Allium, and Salvia. Our perennial hummingbird plants will encourage frequent visits by these beloved little birds that will hover around your flower pots and landscape.
- Delphinium 'Blue Mirror'
- Dicentra spectabilis 'Gold Heart' Bleeding Heart
- Digitalis 'Camelot Mix' Foxglove
- Digitalis 'Foxy' Foxglove
- Digitalis lutea Foxglove
- Echinacea paradoxa Yellow Coneflower
- Eupatorium (Conoclinum) coelestinum 'Cori' Hardy Ageratum
- Gaura 'Belleza Dark Pink' Wandflower
- Gaura 'Siskiyou Pink' Wandflower
- Gaura 'Whirling Butterflies' Wandflower
- Gelsemium sempervirens 'Margarita' Carolina Jasmine
- Gentiana 'True Blue' Bottle Gentian