Hummingbird Perennial Plants
Hummingbirds typically are drawn to tubular-shaped flowers and those that provide large amounts of nectar. All the perennial hummingbird plants we offer are known to have one or more characteristics that will lure in hummingbirds. While flashy colors like red and orange are attractive to hummingbirds, hummingbirds will happily visit other flowers that provide an easy meal. They love Agastache (Hummingbird Mint) of any color and routinely visit the blooms of Aquilegia, Allium, and Salvia. Our perennial hummingbird plants will encourage frequent visits by these beloved little birds that will hover around your flower pots and landscape.
- Echinacea 'PowWow White' Coneflower
- Echinacea 'PowWow Wild Berries' Coneflower
- Echinacea 'Sombrero Adobe Orange' Coneflower
- Echinacea 'Sombrero Salsa Red' Coneflower
- Echinacea 'White Swan' Coneflower
- Echinacea pallida Pale Coneflower
- Echinacea purpurea Purple Coneflower
- Eupatorium dubium 'Little Joe' Joe Pye Weed
- Eupatorium maculatum 'Red Dwarf' Spotted Joe Pye Weed
- Gaillardia 'Arizona Sun' Blanket Flower
- Kniphofia 'Red Roulette' Red Hot Poker
- Lantana camara 'Ham & Eggs'