Hummingbird Perennial Plants
Hummingbirds typically are drawn to tubular-shaped flowers and those that provide large amounts of nectar. All the perennial hummingbird plants we offer are known to have one or more characteristics that will lure in hummingbirds. While flashy colors like red and orange are attractive to hummingbirds, hummingbirds will happily visit other flowers that provide an easy meal. They love Agastache (Hummingbird Mint) of any color and routinely visit the blooms of Aquilegia, Allium, and Salvia. Our perennial hummingbird plants will encourage frequent visits by these beloved little birds that will hover around your flower pots and landscape.
- Lantana camara 'Ham & Eggs'
- Lantana camara 'Miss Huff'
- Monarda 'Pocahontas Pink' Bee Balm
- Monarda 'Red Velvet' Bee Balm
- Oenothera fruticosa Sundrops
- Perovskia atriplicifolia 'Blue Jean Baby' Russian Sage
- Perovskia atriplicifolia 'CrazyBlue' Russian Sage
- Ruellia brittoniana 'Chi Chi' Wild Petunia
- Ruellia brittoniana Wild Petunia
- Spigelia marilandica 'Little Redhead' Indian Pink
- Tricyrtis hirta 'Moonlight' Toadlily
- Verbena canadensis 'Homestead Red' Vervain