Beginner Gardener Plants
Gardening doesn't have to be hard or intimidating! These beginner perennials tend to be forgiving of mistakes, while offering brilliant flowers and foliage for an impressive garden display.
Before planting, you'll want to check the growing conditions for each plant (such as the amount of sun and type of soil), and make sure that it can grow in your growing zone. You can find your growing zone here.
Follow all directions for planting, and you'll be on your way to a beginner-friendly garden masterpiece!
- Gaura 'Whirling Butterflies' Wandflower
- Nepeta 'Cat's Pajamas' Catmint
- Gaura 'Belleza Dark Pink' Wandflower
- Calamintha nepeta 'Montrose White' Calamint
- Helleborus 'Pine Knot Strain' Lenten Rose
- Monarda 'Jacob Cline' Bee Balm
- Achillea 'Appleblossom' Yarrow
- Gaura 'Siskiyou Pink' Wandflower
- Achillea 'Moonshine' Yarrow
- Viola sororia 'Freckles' Violet
- Achillea 'New Vintage Red' Yarrow
- Achillea 'New Vintage™ White' Yarrow