Cottage Garden Perennial Plants
Create a garden that's cheerful, colorful, and just as wild and free as nature intended. Cottage gardens are great for bees, butterflies, and other pollinators. Small birds love to eat the seed heads of cottage classics like Coneflowers and Black-Eyed Susans.
- Salvia guarantica 'Black and Blue' Anise Sage
- Agastache foeniculum 'Golden Jubilee' Anise Hyssop
- Agastache 'Poquito Butter Yellow' Hummingbird Mint
- Ajuga reptans 'Chocolate Chip' Bugleweed
- Muhlenbergia capillaris 'White Cloud' Muhly Grass
- Panicum virgatum Purple Tears Switchgrass
- Agastache 'Morello' Hummingbird Mint
- Thyme 'Wooly'
- Agastache 'Blue Boa' Hummingbird Mint
- Ajuga reptans 'Burgundy Glow' Bugleweed
- Ajuga pyramidalis 'Metallica Crispa' Bugleweed
- Veronicastrum virginicum 'Lavender Towers'