Cottage Garden Perennial Plants
Create a garden that's cheerful, colorful, and just as wild and free as nature intended. Cottage gardens are great for bees, butterflies, and other pollinators. Small birds love to eat the seed heads of cottage classics like Coneflowers and Black-Eyed Susans.
15 of 174 products
- Monarda 'Jacob Cline' Bee Balm
- Achillea 'New Vintage Red' Yarrow
- Monarda 'Cherry Pops' Bee Balm
- Panicum 'Shenandoah' Switch Grass
- Heuchera x 'Blondie' Coral Bells
- Monarda didyma Bee Balm
- Heuchera sanguinea 'Ruby Bells' Coral Bells
- Heuchera x 'Fire Alarm' Coral Bells
- Thyme 'Coccineus'
- Fragaria virginiana Wild Strawberry
- Helleborus 'True Love' Lenten Rose
- Echinacea 'Sombrero Salsa Red' Coneflower